- you visit our website,
- you send us your application in order to take part in recruitment process
- you contact us, including by a contact form or by email, in all other cases than recruitment.
1. Data Controller
1.2. In matters regarding your personal data, you can contact us:
- by mail or personally – 43b Jana Pawła II Avenue, 31-864 Kraków, Poland,
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data processed for the purposes of recruitment
2.1. Purpose and legal basis of processing of personal data. We process only the personal data that you provide to us or that will be made available to us or collected by us in order to carry out the recruitment process and:
- are necessary to fulfill our legal obligation under Art. 221 of the Labor Code, i.e. the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, education, professional qualifications, previous employment history
- for the processing of which you have given us your consent (through your statement or a clear confirming action, such as providing us with your CV containing such data or giving it to us orally during an interview), that is the data contained in the recruitment documents and references, messages, interviews with you (other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labor Code) or
- are necessary for the conclusion and subsequent performance of the contract with you, in particular, the data to be entered in the content of the contract in the event of a positive recruitment process or
- are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, that is:
- selecting an appropriate candidate who guarantees the proper performance of the entrusted duties, i.e. data collected by us in the course of recruitment activities, e.g. in notes made during interviews with you,
- for investigation and defense against claims, before courts and administrative bodies and outside them (in the scope of all collected data),
- verifying whether you participated in the recruitment and from what source your personal data was obtained for the purposes of implementing our rights and obligations under contracts with third parties – in terms of name, surname, email address and method of data collection,
- on archiving and backing up the data held, in connection with the obligation imposed on us, as the data controller, to properly secure the data (in the scope of all collected data).
2.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- for purposes related to the recruitment for a specific job advertisement – from the date of their collection until the end of the recruitment process and you are informed about the result of this recruitment process (and in the event of a positive effect – until the conclusion of the contract),
- for purposes related to participation in future recruitments (if you consent to the further processing of your data for the purposes of future recruitment processes) – from the date of consent for the next 36 months or until your consent is withdrawn,
- to defend against your possible claims or pursue our claims – from the date of completion of each of the recruitment processes in which you will participate, until the expiry of the limitation period for your or our claims, but no longer than until the date of your effective objection,
- for the purpose of archiving and making backups – for the period determined in accordance with the backup policy in force at Software Mind.
2.3. Information on the source of the data. There may be situations where we have not obtained your personal data directly from you, but from third parties. Each time you will be informed about such a situation, we will also make sure that the collection of this data takes place on the basis of an appropriate legal basis. We can obtain such data
- as a result of our referral programs – when your CV and other recruitment documents are transferred to us through third parties,
- from entities that have your personal data in their own candidate databases (recruitment companies, job fair organizers),
- from publicly available sources, such as social media and your profile posted there.
3. Data processed for the purpose of contacting you
3.1. Purpose, scope and legal grounds for data processing. If you decide to contact us in matters other than participation in the recruitment process (using the contact form available on our website, provided e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or traditionally by mail or in person), we will process such personal data that will be provided to us by you or are necessary to answer your inquiry (including identification and contact details, as well as the IP address if you use the contact form on our website). We process these data due to the fact that they are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, i.e. for the purpose of:
- providing responses to the message sent to us and further contact with you,
- archiving and backing up data in connection with the obligation imposed on us, as the data controller, to properly secure the data).
3.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- to contact you – from the date of their collection until the end of correspondence regarding the matter in which you made contact,
- for the purpose of archiving and making backups – for the period determined in accordance with Software Mind’s backup policy.
4. Data processed in connection with the use of our websit
4.1. Purpose, scope and legal grounds for data processing. If you use our website , we save data such as: IP address, type and version of the device and browser you use, language, region, website settings, choices made in the area of cookies, and how you use the website. In most cases, we will not be able to identify you as a user and this data will be anonymous to us. However, in a situation where we are able to connect them with you, which may occur when we have additional data from another source (e.g. we will save such data when you contact us using the contact form on our website), they become your personal data for us. We process this data:
- due to the fact that they are necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by us, that is in particular:
- adjusting the way the website is displayed and personalizing it,
- saving data from forms to preserve the session and facilitate the use of the website,
- analyzing the website’s behavior to improve its functioning and protect against abuse,
- based on your consent – if this data is used for marketing purposes and we do not have an existing business relationship, or when it is collected to provide it to third parties.
4.2. Data storage period. Your personal data will be processed:
- in the case of data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest – for the period for which it exists, but no longer than until you effectively object to their processing,
- in the case of data processed on the basis of your consent – until the consent is withdrawn.
5. Data recipients
We will use due diligence in the selection of entities to which we will transfer your data and in the case of such selected entities we will require that they protect your data by appropriate technical and organizational measures. Your personal data may only be disclosed:
- third parties providing services to us that are needed to achieve the purposes for which we process your data (e.g. IT services, recruitment, electronic communication, hosting), including entities from the Ailleron group of companies (Ailleron SA or entities related to Ailleron SA), as well as their subcontractors,
- recipients whose disclosure is required by applicable law or a court or other authority order,
- other recipients, if you give your consent to them or if the transfer of data is necessary to protect your vital interests or vital interests of other natural persons or for the public good.
6. Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data may be transferred to entities with whom we cooperate. Each time your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to countries that do not provide the same or adequate level of personal data protection, we will ensure that it is done on the basis of an important legal basis and with the use of legally required safeguards .
7. Links to third party-websites
The website also includes links to third-party websites. When you visit these pages different rules apply than those described here in the field of personal data processing, as well as someone else is the data controller of data processed there. We recommend that you read the rules applicable to the processing of personal data published by the administrators of these websites.
8. Data subject rights
- The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of the data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that we store or to which we have access. At your request, a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing will be presented to you free of charge. For sending each subsequent copy of data we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such a request.
- Right to withdraw consent. Each time your data is processed based on your consent given, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, whereas withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that happened before you withdraw your consent.
- The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date. If it is necessary to change these data, please let us know.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request the transfer of data to another data controller, when your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be occasions when we are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request a restriction on the further processing of your data.
- Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law, you have the right to object to the further processing of your data when the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data – in principle, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
9. Cookies Policy
The Website uses the tools indicated above for various purposes, including:
- to adapt the way the page is displayed to the devices, software and users’ preferences as well as the settings selected by them,
- to monitor how users use the Website and to improve its functioning and safety,
- to personalize the content offered,
- to target better tailored content displayed to users via other websites.
We use the following types of cookies:
- analytical cookies that investigate user behavior on the Website;
- functional cookies enabling to remember the settings selected by the user and personalization, i.a. in terms of the selected language or the cookies options you select.;
Ways to disable cookies
Each user can disable cookies in their web browser. In order to facilitate the management of cookies, we present links to some browser pages below.
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?Every=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Windows Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Users can also set their browsers in a way so that they have to accept cookies each time. Then, the browser will ask the user for permission to grant access each time before granting access to the cookie. This gives the user control over what is stored on his device, however, it has the disadvantage that it slows down the ability to navigate the Website and other websites.
Any user can opt out of receiving ads targeted to him in the following ways:
- by using the NAI tool (www.networkadvertising.org/choices), which will allow you to opt out of watching targeted advertising from us and from other approved NAI member companies,
- via the Digital Advertising Alliance – DDA website (www.aboutads.info/choices). We follow the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising developed by this organization,
- via the website of the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (www.youronlinechoices.com). We follow the guidelines for online advertising developed by this organization.
When using the opt-out option using the tools described above, please remember that:
- we may still collect certain data about your online activity for purposes other than marketing,
- opt-out options of other advertising companies may function differently than our opt-out options,
- each time you can opt out of tracking your activity for advertising purposes by using the “Do Not Track” option. In such cases we respond to “DNT” signals sent from the user’s browser. If the ‘DNT’ signal is received on the page of one of our advertisers during a user’s visit, we will not combine the collected data with the user’s browser ID during this visit, so new data collected about the user cannot be used by us for the purpose of targeted advertising, but previously collected user data can still be used,
- at any time it is possible to modify the browser settings in terms of cookies. Restricting the use of cookie files may lead to restrictions on some of the functions available on our website.
You have the option of disabling the transfer of your data for analytical and statistical purposes using Google Analytics. To do this, you can install the browser extension in accordance with the instructions at this address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.