Work with the best Java developers! Learn more about our internship offer for future Java experts
What do you need to know to join us?
Our requirements include:
- Knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of: Spring, REST, relational databases, design patterns
- Command of the English language at a minimum B1 level according to CEFR
- At least second year of studies in an IT-related field or completed Java training confirmed by a certificate
What can you learn from us?
- Best software development practices
- Applying the acquired knowledge and skills in practice
- Constantly deepening your knowledge and using your daily work to boost your growth
- Using software development tools (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Actively participating in the Code Review process
Work with global giants!
Most of our clients are companies in the financial sector which offer leading solutions in their fields. These are enterprises from Finland, the UK and the US, which we support in the process of implementing their digital solutions on a daily basis. The best thing? During your internship, you will be doing this together with us!
Take the first step on your path to growth!
Apply to Software Mind and join our internship programme.
On your first day of work, we will find the perfect project for you.
We will give you a mentor, who will help you tackle your first challenges.
You will work on actual project tasks from the very first day – we believe that practice makes perfect!
After 3 months, you will talk about your progress with your manager and set a path for further development based on feedback from the Tech Leader.
If the internship shows that you want to learn and grow – then it’s time for a promotion to Software Engineer I!
In an independent position, you will handle more complex problems and project tasks.
Once a quarter, you will talk to your manager about your growth and progress.
We will help you expand your knowledge with training courses and workshop.